REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: No. RFP/UNHCR/JPNTO/ADM/17/003 FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A FRAME AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF [Security Guard Service for UNHCR Representation in Japan]
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: [27/04/2017] – 23:59 hrs Japan Standard Time (JST)
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), [Tokyo, Japan], invites qualified service providers to make a company offer for the establishment of Frame Agreement(s) for the provision of [Security Guard Service for UNHCR Representation in Japan] (referred to hereinafter as [services].
UNHCR may award Frame Agreement(s) with initial duration of 2 (two) years, potentially extendable for a further period of 11.5 months depending on the contracting company’s performance. The successful bidders will be requested to maintain their quoted price model for the duration of the Frame Agreement(s).
The estimated annual requirement of UNHCR is for one full time male and one part time female security guards at the office premises of UNHCR Representation in Japan.
For details, please refer to the Request for Proposal (RFP) and the associated Annexes.
1. Request for Proposal
2. Annex A - Terms of Reference (ToR)
3. Annex B: Financial Offer Form
4. Annex C: Vendor Registration Form
5. Annex D: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services – 2010
6. Annex E: Declaration Form
7. Annex F: UNHCR Code of Conduct (for security guard personnel)
8. Summary of RFP in Japanese
9. Summary of ToR in Japanese
Kindly take note of the following deadlines indicated in the RFP:
- Interest in attending the site visit at 11:00 or 15:00 on 27 March 2017 – by 23 March 2017 17:30 JST
- Intent to submit a proposal by the closing date/time – by 29 March 2017 17:30 JST